Travel Hub is conducting tours in all over India.
Please note that flights mentioned here in are indicative and are subject to change as per the final itinerary, without any prior notice. Do note that a 1-stop flight from the hub you have booked from shall be provided. The flights would be of a similar category/type as mentioned here and the airport-hotel-airport transfers would be taken care accordingly.
- Return Airfare in economy class.
- Airport & Hotel Taxes include .
- Daily Breakfast (except Day 1) .
- 3 Night accommodation each in Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast .
- Return airport transfers as per itinerary .
- Visa Charges .
- After breakfast at hotel. Explore the city on your own.
- View fine examples of Melbourne’s architectural splendor, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theatres, or just laze around the Federation Square area!
- Suggested day trip (Extra cost) – full-day Great Ocean Road. It is amongst world’s best routes and our top recommendation if you are visiting Melbourne. The route passes through beautiful towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay, and takes you to the amazing 12 Apostles.
- • Overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne
- After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, enjoy your day at leisure. For those who love to explore on own, we recommend Queen Victoria Market for shopping, explore walking tracks besides Yarra river and enjoy evening at one of the restaurants on Southbank or Flinders Street.
- Suggested day trip(Extra cost) - Philip Island tour. About 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne city, guests here can experience the amazing Penguin parade every sunset. Watching the small creatures march to their nests is very exciting especially for kids.
- Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne.
- Arrive in Sydney and check into the hotel. Day at leisure.
- Your hotel will be located in the central district, not far from China Town and Darling Harbour. Enjoy both offering multiple dining options in these areas or take a cab to the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens, offering perfect view of Sydney harbour.
- Overnight at the hotel
- After a sumptuous breakfast, day will be at leisure. For those who love to explore city on foot, our top recommendation is Bondi to Coogee walk. This over 6 kms walk starts from the vibrant Bondi beach, involves lot of steps and takes over 3 hours..
- Blue Mountain with Scenic Rides, Featherdale Wildlife Park & return Cruise included in Family Category. Cruise drops at harbour (not at hotel).
- Port Stephens with Dolphin watch & Dunes adventure included in Romantic & Discover categories.
- Overnight at Hotel in Sydney.
- PS : The Day port Stephens tour does not operate Blue Mountain tour will be provided.
- After breakfast at hotel, check out and board your coach for your transfer to Sydney airport for onward flight journey to Gold Coast .
- Check–in at Gold Coast Hotel and day at leisure to explore the nearby shopping area and surrounding. Your hotel will be walking distance from the world famous Surfers’ Paradise. The beachfront hosts interesting flea market twice every week.
- Overnight at Hotel in Gold Coast
- After breakfast at hotel, day will be at leisure to create your own itinerary by adding our recommended tours. Gold Coast has interesting theme parks like Sea World, Movie World, Dream World and Wet’n’Wild World.
- For those who love to explore beaches, our top recommendation is Burleigh Heads. It is about 30 minutes’ drive from Surfers Paradise, and considered amongst the best beaches of Australia.
- Overnight at Hotel in Gold Coast
- Enjoy Hot Buffet breakfast at your hotel, day will be at leisure
- Suggested day-trip(Extra cost) – Hot Air Balloon ride. This early morning experience includes 30 minutes Hot Air Balloon ride with breakfast at a beautiful countryside vineyard. We also recommend the jet boat experience in lagoons besides the sea. It can be clubbed with your Hot Air Balloon ride.
- For families with small kids, an interesting alternative could be Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The wildlife park gives opportunity to watch all the unique animals of Australia.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.